Skip to main content

Thoughts on MAC "Lady Danger" & Dupe

Hey my loves!! Missed me ??

Anyway I'm back with a vengeance and I'm ready to kick whatever rut/slump I'm in right in the rear end.

Anyhoo as you can tell from the title this is all about my new MAC lipstick "Lady Danger" , now i usually stay clear of these sort of colours as i find some wash me out a little but i absolutely love this shade on me (not to sound to big headed) ha! .... This is a Matt colour but it is not drying on the lips at all sits nicely around 4  hours i got out of it and then needed to reapply and straighten my lip line up as i do find this moves when drinking or eating.




You can buy Lady Danger Here

On paler skin teamed with winged jet black liner and bold lashes this is a great look.
On tanned skin teamed with lashings on mascara this makes a perfect everyday look.

I will insert a picture of myself wearing this shade with a tan and you can tell me what you think?!?
(Please don't mind the weird pouting ha)

So i think this shade would be suitable for pretty much any skin tone and if you have the confidence to rock it do it!

Ok now as a little add on to this post i also found a dupe for this lippie totally by accident , after going into MAC i decided i needed a lip liner but didn't want to spend a lot on one , so i went to but to start hunting and what i found i was so happy with.


Maybelline Color Drama in "Fab Orange"


Almost identical yes? You could wear this on its own or layered with lady danger for a longer lasting colour ... Cost me around £11 but that was in boots and the 3 for 2 was valid on the maybelline so in fact it cost around £3.75 ish , good i know.

Have you ever tried either of these shades/products would love to hear you feed back or any recommendations.


Hope you like reading this as much as i liked buying and writing this xox






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag: Get to know me :)

                             The Stats..... Me : katie Nicknames: Kate,tatie,tatie pot,kay Birthday: 4th July 1990 Place of Birth: Newcastle Upon Tyne UK Zodiac Sign: cancer Occupation: None ATM What do I look like ??..... Hair: darkest brown (naturally) Hair Length: Meduim Eye Colour: Brown Height: 5ft 4" Glasses: Just for reading& watching tv Tattoo's: 3 , 1 for each of my children Right or Left handed: Right Favorites...... Food: Prawns or anything Peanut butter related Colour: Haven't really got one whatever I fall in love with that week Song: Alicia keys "if I ain't got nothing" Candy: Werthers Originals (chewy toffee's tasting of caramel) perfect combo right ?! Restaurant: Anywhere , it's all food !  Stores : All of them & the ones online Books : Not sure has to be eye catching for me to be in the mood to read it Shoes: Pumps&Hi-tops Right now I'm...... Feeling: Ok , today hasn't been a bad day Single or Taken: Taken Eating:

What My Skin Has Been Loving

Hey my loves :) Today's post is all about the things my face/skin has been loving. As a beauty lover we all love experimenting with different products now and again and we like to see what works for us/against us etc , so we can let our fellow beauty lovers in on our secrets! So abit about my skin type : On my T-zone I'm very dry and flaky & on my cheeks I'm very susceptible to break outs and not just the odd pimple/blemish i mean full on not leaving the house unless I'm wearing a ski mask ha ! These products i have found help me combat the breakouts before they begin ..... So my facial routine is i wipe over my face with these :          My Murad Clarifying Wipes for blemish Prone Skin- I give my face a good little scrub with these. Then i use a cleansing Lotion and the one i use is: The Clean&Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion for Sensitive Skin- With this i use a cotton pad and rub it all over my face sometimes more than one if I've been out al